top of page

Dog owners warned after marijuana poisoning in Sudbury

OG Article: here 


View our Fair Use Policy: here


Ardmore Vets in Sudbury is warning people to be vigilant when walking around the town after treating three animals with suspected marijuana toxicity in the last two weeks. 


The vets' has said that dogs that have been treated had walked along the Friars Meadow and in the fields near Ormiston Sudbury Academy. 


A spokesman for the vets' said death is extremely rare, but is still possible and owners should take their pets to a vet immediately if they believe they have eaten or inhaled marijuana products.


Signs of pet marijuana poisoning include:

  • Inactivity

  • Incoordination

  • Dilated pupils

  • Increased sensitivity to touch, motion, and sound

  • Hypersalivation

  • Urinary incontinence

  • Vomiting

  • Diarrhoea 

  • Seizures

  • Comas






7 views

コメント


America's
#1 Daily
Cannabis News Show

"High at 9

broadcast was 🤩."

 

Rama Mayo
President of Green Street's Mom

bottom of page